[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] LibreOffice Conference 2015 Call for Locations will open soon
- Subject: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice Conference 2015 Call for Locations will open soon
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:29:37 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Berlin, April 17, 2014 - The Document Foundation (TDF) will open the
Call for Locations for the LibreOffice Conference 2015 on May 1st, 2014.
Candidate cities will be able to submit proposals during May and June
2014. Details of the Call for Locations are available on the TDF Wiki:
The location of the 2015 LibreOffice Conference will be announced at the
end of July, so that the winning team may attend the 2014 LibreOffice
Conference in Bern, Switzerland (September 2nd to September 5th).
"The LibreOffice Conference is a large event, which spans over four days
and is a unique gathering opportunity for our growing community.
Starting from 2014, we intend to present next year location at the
previous conference", says Thorsten Behrens, Chairman of The Document
Foundation. "This also offers a chance to involve next year's team
during the last phase of the organization, in order to ensure that they
are acquainted with the process".
For additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Italo Vignoli - Media
mob IT +39.348.5653829 - mob EU +39.392.7481795
sip email@example.com - skype italovignoli
The Document Foundation
Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal Details: www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.3 is now available for download
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] Get ready for LibreOffice 4.3 bug hunting session
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.3 is now available for download
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] Get ready for LibreOffice 4.3 bug hunting session