[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] TDF Board Elections 2013 Voting
- Subject: [tdf-announce] TDF Board Elections 2013 Voting
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 22:52:56 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear TDF members,
It is nearly time to vote for the next Board of Directors!
During the past weeks, members have been nominated or nominated
themselves, willing to serve at the Board of our Foundation. People
working on all aspects of LibreOffice and in all parts of the community.
So now the important task for all of us: voting :)
The details of this election process have been outlined in the first
IMPORTANT: The election credentials and voting instructions for voting
in The Document Foundation Board elections 2013 were just sent to all
The voting period starts 2013-12-10, 00:00 CET/UTC+1 and ends
2013-12-17, 24:00 CET/UTC+1. The statements of the candidates as well as
links to the full nomination e-mails, can be found at
The detailed rules are available at
The Document Foundation uses a modern preference voting system that
requires you to vote by selecting as many of the candidates as you would
like to see elected, sorted in your order of preference. After you have
voted, you will receive an anonymous token that can be used at the end
of the elections to verify your vote was counted.
If you are a member - see the page at
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/ - and you have not
received your credentials:
1. Please verify you are actually a member of The Document Foundation.
Only members are eligible to vote.
2. Please check your spam folder. In the past, a few voters discovered
their voting credentials were erroneously tagged as spam by their provider.
3. Please check all your e-mail accounts.
If you are certain you are eligible to vote, and have not received your
credentials despite the above steps, please contact the Membership
Committee in private at email@example.com for
instructions on how to proceed.
IMPORTANT: Please check NOW if you have received your token, so any
possible problem can be resolved in time.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask the
Membership Committee in private at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation - Chairman Membership Committee
twitter : cor4office
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2 International Bug Hunting Session
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation appoints 15 Certified Developers in 2013
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2 International Bug Hunting Session
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation appoints 15 Certified Developers in 2013