[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] Open Document Editors Devroom at FOSDEM 2014
- Subject: [tdf-announce] Open Document Editors Devroom at FOSDEM 2014
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:25:40 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Open document editors are coming again to FOSDEM with a shared
devroom which gives every project in this area a chance to present
ODF related developments and innovations. The devroom is organized
by Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
We invite submission of talks for the Open Document Editors devroom,
to be held on Saturday, February 1st, from 10AM to 6PM.
Length of talks should be limited to 20 minutes, as we would like to
have questions after each presentation, and to fit as many
presenters as possible in the schedule. Exceptions must be
explicitly requested and justified.
Technical talks (code, extensions, localization, QA, tools and
significant adoption related cases) about open document editors or
the ODF format are welcome.
Submissions must be done using the Pentabarf system:
While filing your proposal, please add a few lines about yourself
(although your profile might already be stored at Pentabarf) and
specify what product or topic (Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice, both,
other editor, ODF in general...) your talk is about.
The deadline is Sunday, December 22, 2013. Accepted speakers
will be notified by January 5, 2014.
You can send any questions to the devroom mailing list:
Italo Vignoli - Director
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal Details: www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 4.1.3
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2 International Bug Hunting Session
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 4.1.3
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2 International Bug Hunting Session