[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments
- Subject: Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:24:20 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 23.09.2011 12:06, schrieb e-letter:
On 22/09/2011, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
will there be a possiblity for deletion request for attachments?
I think of three different reasons for a deletion request:
- Spam and illegal content
- Sending the wrong file (mostly requested by the owner of the file)
To save resources, wouldn't it be better for all attachments to be
deleted automatically after a period of time. Attachments seem useful
long-term for bug reports, not users' mailing list.
Please have a look at the FAQ , especially third point. And if you have a look at an example , sent by me on 20110922, it is registrated that the attachment is available until 20110929 (here for testing 7 days).
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com> to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|[tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments||e-letter <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments