Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments

Hi,
Am 23.09.2011 12:06, schrieb e-letter:
On 22/09/2011, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol<ol@sophia-louise.de> wrote:
Hi all,
will there be a possiblity for deletion request for attachments?
I think of three different reasons for a deletion request:
- Spam and illegal content
- Virus
- Sending the wrong file (mostly requested by the owner of the file)

To save resources, wouldn't it be better for all attachments to be
deleted automatically after a period of time. Attachments seem useful
long-term for bug reports, not users' mailing list.

Please have a look at the FAQ [1], especially third point. And if you have a look at an example [2], sent by me on 20110922, it is registrated that the attachment is available until 20110929 (here for testing 7 days).

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOffice_Mail_Attachment_Service#Frequently_Asked_Questions

[2] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/101defae-ab4a-47e3-bf77-875f5edc4bae/

--
Grüße