[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-test] Sending the same file
- Subject: [tdf-test] Sending the same file
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:20:35 +0200
- To: email@example.com
What will happen if I send a file, then change it and send it again? Will the file be overwritten or are there two files?
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org> to email@example.com.
- Prev by Date: [tdf-test] Two files with the same name
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-test] Deletion request for attachments
- Previous by thread: [tdf-test] Two files with the same name
- Next by thread: [tdf-test] Starting testing again