[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-test] two attachments
- Subject: [tdf-test] two attachments
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:12:01 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Testing two attachments with:
one with () in the name
second with Umlaut and ()
both files have a size of 2.4 mb.
So let's have a look which attachment will reach the goal.
Attachments were dropped because the size of the mail was too large:
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org> to email@example.com.
|Re: [tdf-test] two attachments||Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-test] Testing new attachment handling
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-test] two attachments
- Previous by thread: [tdf-test] Testing new attachment handling
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-test] two attachments