[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-test] Sending two different attachments
- Subject: Re: [tdf-test] Sending two different attachments
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:38:31 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Klaus-Jürgen, *,
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:11 PM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
> Am 27.06.2011 16:54, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
>> sending two different attachments in one email. One is allowed (png),
>> one not (dwg).
>> Let's have a look what happens ;-)
> Test ok
> but there is no notice that the unallowed attachment is cutted off.
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com> to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|[tdf-test] Sending two different attachments||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-test] Sending two different attachments||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-test] test?
- Next by Date: [tdf-test] New japanese Testmail (iso-jp)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-test] Sending two different attachments
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-test] Sending two different attachments