Re: [tdf-test] attachments of our logo in different versions

Am 12.07.2011 23:41, schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
I attached different versions of our logo in order to test the service
and provide the files to Nik who has problems with our SVG files in the
wiki...

--
Attachments are available at
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/ad5c5c08-699d-4c0c-9bc1-9b570139c52a/

--
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from Bernhard Dippold <bernhard@familie-dippold.at> to

While the SVG attachments are found in the attachment site,the two EPS
versions have been stripped off.

The more difficult problem is that there is no notice that the attachments have been stripped off.

I put this as a question to the wikipage [1]

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOffice_Mail_Attachment_Service#Feedback

[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libo-mas-web.png

As they are not too large (about 360 to 380 kB) it must be the file
format that has been rejected.

I'm unsure if we should allow EPS (for design it would be helpful, I
think).

You should ask the design-list if it is really necessarry for our design-work.

What do others mean?

IMHO not.

--
Grüße