Re: [tdf-test] Sending two different attachments

Hi Klaus-Jürgen!

Am Montag, den 27.06.2011, 22:20 +0200 schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> Hi Christoph,
> Am 27.06.2011 21:44, schrieb Christoph Noack:
[...]
> >> "Attachment failed: 1" ?
> >
> > This is somehow covered in the draft I've made for the Mail Attachment
> > Service. Have a look at the "Security Status" item for each of the
> > attachments - here it would be possible to add why the file had been
> > stripped (by keeping name and type of the file).
>
> I made a mockup with a new logo and LibO-green:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libo-mas-web.png

Great!

But one remark concerning my mockup - it was made some months ago when I
thought about the workflows and such stuff. So it was never meant to be
beautiful - more created from a usability point-of-view. For example,
the attachment links are added before the mail meta data, since I
assumed the use case "read mail" --> click link --> "see attachment
list" (no scrolling required).

So, you're right, it needs some polishing ... which brings up the
question where to put feedback. I already asked Christian and Alex - and
we may collect it at the wiki page. I've added a "feedback" section for
less urgent stuff and wishs:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOffice_Mail_Attachment_Service#Feedback

> There we can even do it.
> >
> > And since it fits perfectly to the test, it is - of course -
> > attached :-)
>
> Mine too

Hehe, seems to work. Cool! :-))

Cheers,