[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG
- Subject: Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG
- From: Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:49:29 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 27.06.2011 11:43, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> Am 27.06.2011 11:35, schrieb Alexander Werner:
>> Am 27.06.2011 11:28, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
>>> I want to test the attachment function by sending a svg.
>> at the moments, the list is configured like this: Allowed are mime types
>> and extensions
>> up to a maximum size of the mail of 5M (including the base64-overhead).
> Ok, then sending a png for testing ;-)
> But svg will be neccessary for the design team. Where should I post this?
It will be possible to define different settings per list.
I have now enabled sending of svgs to the test list (mime:
image/svg+xml, ext: svg)
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org> to email@example.com.
|[tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG||Alexander Werner <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG
- Next by Date: [tdf-test] test mit >5M
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG
- Next by thread: [tdf-test] test mit >5M