[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG
- Subject: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:28:49 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to test the attachment function by sending a svg.
Attachments are available at http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/attachments/mail/a59f3148-aad6-4733-8700-d09e25a47536/
This mail was parsed by pymime,
and was sent from =?ISO-8859-15?Q?klaus-j=FCrgen_weghorn_ol?= <email@example.com> to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG||Alexander Werner <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-test] Testmail with attachment
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG
- Previous by thread: [tdf-test] Testmail with attachment
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-test] Test for sending a SVG