Re: [tdf-test] Re: Digest of test@documentfoundation.org issue 43 (201-202)

Hi for the last time in this topic.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:28 AM, e-letter <inpost@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/06/2011, Friedrich Strohmaier <damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de> wrote:
>
> From gmail view, I would expect them to say "mailing list managers for
> R, gnuplot, claws-mail, imagemagick, etc do not delete the digest-mode
> message content when the reply hyperlink is activated. We suggest LO
> programmers investigate their choice of mailing list manager".

Again this is bullshit. Sorry, no nice words anymore as I've written
the same stuff often enough now.
* There is nothing wrong with the digests
* GMail does not strip anything when I reply in gmail.

Whatever the problem, it is at your end.
It definitely is nothing wrong with the messages sent from the LO
list. And it is not a general problem with gmail either. At least I
did never had a problem, not even with the digest-message of this list
you used as example.

> Noone at LO
> has indicated the type of mailing list manager used

mlmmj - but this has been written already in numerous places, and you
could just have asked for it.

> in order to make a
> comparison with other mailing lists and therefore it is a false
> conclusion to claim LO mailing list manager is 100 % perfect (didn't
> know such perfect software existed, but that is another discussion).

Let gmail display the original source, then you can inspect the message.
Should you be able to spot the slightest technical failure, I promise
I'll work my ass off to fix it.

But again: There is none.

ciao
Christian