Hi Florian, *,

Am 07.08.2014 15:49 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

Alexander Werner schrieb am 2014-08-07 um 15:34:

I saw that GMANE Archives seem to have stopped parsing our mails or are delayed - have a look at
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user/ and compare it with
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/. Has anyone of you experienced this behavior
already?
I’ll have it on my todo after my vacation from August 10-18th.

by coincidence, I stumbled across the fact that the GMANE search seems to
have those messages - maybe it's a local problem with their system. Would be
interesting to know if GMANE NNTP users experience the same problem or not...

No,  not here. At this moment:

http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/msg40397.html
Re: [libreoffice-users] What version?, Pikov Andropov, Thu Aug 07 22:32:44 GMT 2014

last Mail/News in nntp is: