Nope ... weekly

2013/8/18 Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051387@gmail.com>

Rogerio its a daily send out
On 18 Aug 2013 17:07, "Rogerio Luz Coelho" <luz.rogerio@gmail.com> wrote:

AND ... it is just 1 e-mail a month ... I like it !!

R.

2013/8/18 Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>

AFAIK,  the info in this email is automated. A program picks up the
statistics and sends out an email from Florian's address. So it's no
work for him to provide this info in list form as you see it.

--Jean

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Jonathan Aquilina