[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Breaking Rules?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Breaking Rules?
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:45:17 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: RamonTavarez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for being careful and writing with your question.
As far as I ma concerned, your questions are perfectly OK!
In case something is written that is inappropriate (which is rather seldom :-) ) usually people explain on the list.
Hope you appreciate the support and being on the LibreOffice lists,
RamonTavarez wrote (25-12-11 10:21)
I'm new user and want to know if I could be breaking rules with a question
posted by me 2 days ago
The fact is that I want to use LO on a portable version of linux: porteus,
and posted a question about it.
My doubts are:
1.- Is it against the rules ask about a non official or not yet developed
version of LO?
2.- Is it the right channel to ask for it?
I would like some light on that to avoid mistakes or troubles.
Ramon E Tavarez
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Breaking-Rules-tp3611408p3611408.html
Sent from the Moderators mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
The Document Foundation - Founding member
- blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
- twitter : cor4office
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] Breaking Rules?||RamonTavarez <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Breaking Rules?
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] Re: Moderation needed for email@example.com
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Breaking Rules?
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] moderation helper can translate again