[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Message in moderation queue
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Message in moderation queue
- From: James Wilde <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:13:38 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a message in the users moderation queue purporting to be from a Chinese agency which deals with an application for the domain libreoffice.cn.
I don't know if any other moderator has approved it, but I haven't. There are too many messages waiting for me in Users for me to easily be able to find it if it has been approved, and I don't think Users is the correct forum.
I have only read a little of the message - the base64 converter only takes a bit of the message - but I think it might be worth somebody's while to check it out and see whether it's disguised spam or a genuine contact. Perhaps the people on the zh list will know.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Message in moderation queue||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Base64 converter tool
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Message in moderation queue
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Wow!
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Message in moderation queue