[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post
- From: Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:59:35 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Wilde schrieb:
Subscribing to this list via Nabble allows you to post without
problem via the Nabble interface, but it does not subscribe you to
the list itself. To subscribe to the list itself, send an email to
email@example.com. You should then get an email
back asking you to confirm your subscription. When you have answered
that, you will be subscribed directly to the users list, and can post
directly, without the intermediary of the Nabble interface.
I'm not going to pass your message (one of my fellow moderators might
reach a different conclusion) but ask you to use the procedure above,
or use the Nabble interface, whichever suits you.
James Wilde One of the moderators of the users list.
Please provide the users with the -nomail option (in my eyes the best solution for people using Nabble or Gnome, as they don't get the list mails in their inbox).
Otherwise you should tell them about the number of mails they get each day from the list.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post||drew <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post||James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post