[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] contacts for mail and web
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] contacts for mail and web
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:17:07 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
during the admin weekend, we discussed how to improve the communication. For that, we'll propose the following process for contacting the admins:
For *non-confidential* topics regarding our infrastructure including mail and web, please raise them on
Do *not* approach people directly if avoidable, so we can better divide the work between the admins.
In case a topic is *confidential*, *urgent* or in case you get no reply from any of the admins in time, please raise e-mail topics to
and web infrastructure topics to
This should help in working more efficiently, and share the work.
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] GMANE...
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] GMANE...
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] [libreoffice-users] test post