[tdf-moderators] Re: Auto Reply: Auto Reply: Re: [tdf-discuss] A couple of bugs

We need to ban these out of Office messages. They are a big distraction for
everyone.

Can we have a filter on mailing list which bans any message subject with
words like "Auto Reply"

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info/>