[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Re: moderation helper - problem
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Re: moderation helper - problem
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:12:22 +0200
- To: Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Sigrid, *,
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Sigrid Carrera
> I have a problem with the standalone application for translating the base64 encoded messages.
> I am using Mageia Beta1 with Chromium Browser.
> When I first used the link given in Christians mail earlier on this list, I don't get a page at all. It doesn't load it.
To be sure: the standalone URL is
> After copying the chromium settings from my old Mandriva installation into the new Mageia directory I see now the website. But I cannot use it. I've copied some base64 "gibberish" into the box and clicked on "Translate / Decode" I only get the following error message:
> Security token doesn't match, possible CSRF attack.
Yes, this is form protection - the submit must match the ID the server
has stored for the current session. You cannot used a cached copy and
try to submit data.
> The link I'm using is this one:
This is wrong - it must just be
or if you prefer the small one as in the sidebar, you can also use
That won't give you the "only-decoded, not translated" version though,
but just the decoded+translated by google one
(but the widget-URL is
http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod/gmailwidget - that is
the xml that gmail uses to load the /mod/gmail one)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] moderation helper - problem||Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] moderation helper - problem
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2011-03-17
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] moderation helper - problem
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] Mailing list statistics for 2011-04-20