[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] email@example.com
- From: Karl-Heinz Gödderz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 13:30:39 +0200
- To: email@example.com
is there a way to add a SPAM/junk-filter to the above list?
every day there seem to come 2 to 9 SPAM-mails.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] email@example.com||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] gmail sidebar widget helper for base64 encoded messages (for those who are new to the list)
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] email@example.com
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] gmail sidebar widget helper for base64 encoded messages (for those who are new to the list)
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] firstname.lastname@example.org