some of you know that we use mlmmj as a mailing list software. Their author, Ben Schmit, has drafted new list texts and there's a chance to review them. If you have any feedback, either send it to the mlmmj mailing list directly (subscribe beforehand), or send them to me.

I guess we all could benefit from improvements, that's why I am sharing.

Thanks,
Florian