Re: [tdf-moderators] lists without moderators

Hi Florian,

although a bit unrelated to the lists mentioned below - could you please
add Bernhard Dippold as a moderator for the

design@libreoffice.org

list? I've already discussed that with him privately ... currently I'm
the only one - might be unhelpful within the next months.

Cheers,
Christoph