Re: [tdf-moderators] pt-br.libreoffice.org

Ummm ok I am getting the grasp for our missunderstanding.

What I would like to change is the signature on outgoing messages, translate
it and modify it a bit, so I can redirect people to unsubscribe and to our
wiki in pt-br

Sory for the meta-questions :)

R.