[tdf-moderators] Change of moderators email address

Hi!

Florian or someone else with the necessary rights, can you please change my moderator status from the account wilde.james@gmail.com to james.wilde@sunde-wilde.com for the lists: moderators, documentation, users, discuss and website please, then I'll cancel the gmail registration.

I'm pissed with not seeing my own messages to the lists. Both email addresses are now registered on all five lists.

Thanks a million.

//James