[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Change of moderators email address
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Change of moderators email address
- From: James Wilde <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 18:37:35 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Florian or someone else with the necessary rights, can you please change my moderator status from the account email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org for the lists: moderators, documentation, users, discuss and website please, then I'll cancel the gmail registration.
I'm pissed with not seeing my own messages to the lists. Both email addresses are now registered on all five lists.
Thanks a million.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Change of moderators email address||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] LibO website list
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] whitelisting
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] LibO website list
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Change of moderators email address