Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?

No problem :)

I feel we have other important priorities than this to make the project
success. This GUI thing can come later, First we need to stabilize LibO :)

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"