Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?

It is actually right.It is too powerful a tool to be given to all the
moderators.

I am saying this even though I am one of the moderators.And anyway you are
there to help us when we need it :)

Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"