Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?

On the Documentation list, at first I was treating them as spam and
deleting, but then I realised that many were from known names in the
project who are not subscribed to that particular list. Now I look for
the sender's name in the header, even if I can't read the contents, and
if I recognise them I let them through. I'm glad I'm not a moderator on
a list that gets much mail from the public, because I'm not interested
in taking the time to decode them. No doubt the time will come, though,
when that may be necessary.

--Jean