Sebastian Urbach wrote on 2014-02-15 04:11:

I'm not sure if the actual mirmon version 2.9 would fix the bug that
push mirrors are not displayed correctly, but at least 2.4 seems to be
way outdated according to:

http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/mirmon/

Could someone please check if it would be worth updating ?

I doubt it will fix the problem. The issue simply is that we don't push the TIMESTAMP file regularly, while for pull mirrors, the file is updated regularly, so mirmon shows the proper mirror status for them.

Maybe 2.9 offers blacklisting of push mirrors to avoid false error messages, but we use the version Ubuntu packages, and I'd like to avoid a manual packaging process just out of cosmetical reasons. :-)