[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [tdf-mirrors] Suggestion
- From: Jonathan Aquilina <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:07:04 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
When one clicks download The user should be able to choose a mirror that is closest to them if there are multiple mirrors that are geographically close to the user, or if there is a way to detect a bogged down server which is recieving lots of downloads, when the download button is pressed could an alternative mirror be automatically chosen.
the mirror I downloaded form was an italian one gerrit.it mirror and I noticed 1 thing.
First attempt at downloading i was getting speeds of about 18kbps. I cancelled the download and restarted again and it started at 780kbps and started slowing down. I have included the mirrors list in this email too.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-mirrors] Re: [libreoffice-website] Suggestion||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-mirrors] Re: [libreoffice-website] Suggestion||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Shutdown of mirror.aposso.de
- Next by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Re: [libreoffice-website] Suggestion
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Shutdown of mirror.aposso.de
- Next by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Re: [libreoffice-website] Suggestion