Hello everyone, although it seems insane, there are users that use native
file formats from "popular" office software as WPS Office.

File extensions are: .wps for text document (different than ms works), .dps
for presentations and .et for spreedsheets.

The funny thing is that 50% of files that I get with these types of
documents can be opened without problems, including encrypted files,
however, the other 50% there is a total or partial loss of information to
be
imported. Interestingly, I have not found information on whether these
formats are supported in LibreOffice, although the facts say yes.

Is there such information or any place to get all currently supported files
by LibreOffice? I found a great number of questions in the LibreOffice
Ask, perhaps
adding a supported files table on the wiki or the document help works (I'd
like to help), considering it is one of the powerful features it has
LibreOffice, together with project as TDLP.

--
*Hugo*

​Hugo, the article on LibreOffice in the English-language version of
Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LibreOffice) provides a list of
supported file formats ; for example, it is noted that .wps ​
​files can be read, but not written to. I did not find any information
regarding .dps or .et files....

Henri