Thanks Robert

Many thanks for your answer.

Apologies I posted my message to the wrong Forum. 'user' would be more
appropriate! But I would like to respond to your message.

Your answer helps but only partly as I do not wish to change the text in the
highlighted row. I really want to send the data to the Form B rather than
alter it. The data-sheet in Form A contains a list of customers and their
addresses, I select a particular customer from the data-sheet by clicking on
it with the mouse. Base then highlights the row and marks it with a little
green cursor (all done automatically - no macro required!) I then click on
the press-button which activates the micro and opens Form B which contains
further details about the customer I marked in Form A e.g. what purchases
he/she has made in the past. As my macro currently contains no code to pick
up the data in the highlighted row, the wrong customer appears in Form B.

Thanks

meakasteve