Istvan Toth wrote:

I connected the pattern file, the name is data.ods ... in Glabe I can see
everything ...
Thanks, ti data.ods
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4191769/data.ods>

N.B. I don't think this is the proper mailing list, I think it should be on
users@global.libreoffice.org

1. You must get rid of the exclamation mark (!) in your formula:
=SUMIFS(Db1.C2:C10,Db1.A2:A10,">"&A5,$Db1.A2:A10,"<"&A6,Db1.B2:B10,A7)

2. I assume you want to compare dates. The cells you are comparing are not dates, they are strings
(or maybe they are dates in the German version). Date compare differently than strings. For example
2016.7.31 > 2016.7.4 when considered as dates, but 2016.7.31 < 2016.7.4 when considered as strings.

3. The appearance of ">" and "<" in cells A5 and A6 make it even worse, because in strings these
sort after the digits. So all the values in Db1.A2:A7 are smaller than both of these.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/