On 05/16/2016 05:17 AM, Klaibson Ribeiro wrote:

Good Morning

I thought the translation of LibreOffice For Dummies, which will
change its name to LibreOffice For Beginners using this professional,
https://www.fiverr.com/ueritom that is highly requested by companies
around the world to translate their materials from English into
Portuguese and vice versa and has good skills in their jobs.
Nice!

I talked to him and showed him the best material, he told me he would
leave a $ 1500.00, and it has to update the prints and also has other
technical aspects.
That's an incredible deal :)

I did not think to translate to all languages but only into English,
as this helps in the translation of communities in other countries,
because English is a universal language.
Sad but true :-b Sometimes I feel spoiled being a native English speaker.

I will apply for a grant for the TDF and put to vote, to see if the
committee approves or not my request.

Sounds fantastic. Please keep us in the loop :)

Best,
Joel