I have solutions for my needs.

I posted so you can provide a workable product for other Mac users. LibreOffice database used to work. Now the developers have broken it. And it seems no one cares.

Jeez. That is the thanks I get for pointing out problems with LibreOffice.

By the way, why do people keep sending copies of their posts to me email address as well as to the list. I do not need two copies of messages filling up my inboxes. How inconsiderate.