On 2016-03-11, 5:32 PM Joel Madero wrote:
Please take this off discuss@ list, it belongs at best on dev list, QA
list, or user list....discuss list isn't the appropriate place.
Why???
I am not a developer and don't follow that list.
I am not asking for help.

I am reporting a problem with the usability of your product on one of the platforms you build it for. The developers broke that function. There are bug reports and previous discussions about it on various list.

Shouldn't Discuss list be an appropriate place to discuss problems with the usability of the product on specific platforms and the impression a broken product will leave on the users of LibreOffice, and the likelihood of their continuing to use it or to recommend it to others.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com