Answers inline.

On 22/12/15 11:43, Edmund Laugasson wrote:

What is Collabora Office (https://www.collaboraoffice.com/)? Is this the
LibreOffice Online? Probably not but it looks very much like
LibreOffice. I know that Collabora and also IceWarp are developing
LibreOffice Online.

Collabora is developing LibreOffice Online, so the product is the same
(when branded by Collabora, there will be additional services included,
at a cost).

**Still the question remains whether LibreOffce Online would support
real-time writing (collaboration) or not?*

Collaboration has been announced for the second half of 2016.

Also people are asking from me about storage space - would it be similar
like MS OneDrive and Google Drive - 15 GB for free....

LibreOffice Online will not be associated to an online storage space
(unless provided by a third party, such as a telecom company). TDF is
not going to enter that product arena, which has completely different
objectives (advertising, or even others).

LibreOffice Online will be have to be installed in a private cloud (a
server owned by the user, within his private network).

Anyway - does anybody know some kind of roadmap when at least we can
speak about fully functional LibreOffice Online?

First release will be in the first half of 2016, with collaboration
added during the second half of 2016.

Of course, all information provided here will have to be confirmed at
launch time. As of today, it is way too early to start discussing about
LibreOffice Online in public, to avoid speculations and foster wrong
expectations (as in the case of the online storage).

Best, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber italo@libreoffice.org