       see comments below,

From: Robinson Tryon <bishop.robinson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request for travel funds for SCALE Conference
To: anne-ology <laginnis@gmail.com>
Cc: "board-discuss@documentfoundation.org" <discuss@documentfoundation.org>

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 9:53 AM, anne-ology <laginnis@gmail.com> wrote:

       ... Congratulations.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the opportunity to promote LibreOffice at
SCALE.

       Tips - (1) save the airport shuttle fee;
          any reputable hotel in the States has free shuttle service for
their patrons to the airports.

Hotel shuttles can be very handy, I agree, but in this instance the shuttle
trip is to get me to/from the departure airport, so I probably won't be
able to get a courtesy shuttle to come pick me up.

       "penny wise yet pound foolish"  ;-)

                 (2) if you are a Bishop

Ah yes, that's rather a reference to Robert Redford's character in Sneakers
than to me being a member of clergy :-)

       huh??? ... well, I'm definitely not up-to-date on the latest movies
;-)

Cheers,
--R

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>