Charles and Thorsten,
Many thanks for your support for the principle and apologies for a very slow response. Distracted by a personal issue which had to take absolute priority, I'm still catching up on other things.

I plan to take this matter to the next stage by the end of January.

I will wish to comment on your responses about the implied strategy, also to be prepared when I have the opportunity.

Happy New Year,
Mike

[correction: forgot to copy this list when replying to Thorsten]