Hi
I've used LibreOffice for a number of years trouble-free. I have a laptop and use windows, not Mac. Last weekend I downloaded to my laptop a new application for downloading music from YouTube; it didn't work and I proceeded to uninstall it through start/control panel/uninstall. This seemed to work as the thing disappeared from the list and the desktop ikon removed itself. However, a couple of days later I used LibreOffice, went into my documents list and noticed there was a file with the name of the application I had uninstalled. I thought that shouldn't be there and I don't want it so I highlighted it and hit delete. That immediately changed my full list of files and documents into gobbledygook made up of caps and numbers so I can't identify files or docs when I want them. I can't see a way to reverse this. I can still access my proper documents list through Start and Documents where it still comes up as it should. But opening LibreOffice and then Documents I just get the gobbledygook. Can you please help? I'd be very grateful (I'm still on LibreOffice 3.6 and don't want to move to the new 4. until I've sussed this problem)
Many thanks
Mike Brookes