Hi :)
It might be good to keep the discussion to this thread on the Users List for now.  Lets see what
other people say and what bug-reports you find about this.  Perhaps move it up the "chain of
command" after that.  I've just noticed that we have been cross-posting all this time.  it's better
to stick to 1 list at a time for most things.

"- so I don't see the reason to recursively (!!!) substitute the "%"
character when an URL is input in LibreOffice because "%" itself is
already an accepted one;"

A big +1 to that!  I don't know why it's being done either.  It makes no sense that it happens that
way.
Regards from
Tom :)