Le 2013-02-25 21:54, Marc Paré a écrit :
Le 2013-02-25 04:19, theUser BL a écrit :

Hi!

What do you think, make it sense to modularize LibreOffice like
RagTime Office?
http://www.ragtime.de/start.html?lang_id=en

In RagTime Office, the three programs like Writer, Calc and Draw are
one program.
There you have a "paper" and you can then integrated there a Writer-,
Calc- or Draw-object.
It is like integrating a chart or an object (formula, OLE-object, ...)
in Calc.
So, you have there on _one_ paper, Writer-, Calc- and Draw-objects
together.
And like every object, you can rotate them and so on.

What do you think, would it make sense for LO to have something like
that?
MS-Office don't have this feature. But possible it is for user for
example easier to
integrate in the Writer-document a Calc-object, then integrating a
Table in the Weriter-document.

Greatings
theuserbl

Ah! Someone pointed out that I misunderstood your discussion point. I re-read it and indeed I misunderstood it. Just ignore my previous comment about the recurring topic.

Sounds like a good idea to me. You could suggest this as a feature request on our bugzilla[1]. Maybe one of the devs will take it up if it sounds like fun to do.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

--