Based on limited anecdotal evidence (my own), Office 2010 support for ODF
formats seems to be about the same as in Office 2007.  For Office 2013, I am
always startled by how well Excel 2013 (Preview) works with .ods files now
that OpenFormula is supported.  On the other hand, in my few trials with
.odt files I personally experienced some unexpected defects when opening
them in Word 2013 (Preview).

This is not a systematic analysis and I don't know where one will find one.
The Word cases were unexpected and I wonder if there are some sort of
difference in the interpretation of the ODF 1.2 specification that needs to
be hammered out.  But that's shear speculation on my part.  It is
unfortunate that venues such as the ODF Interoperability and Conformance TC
and the Plugfests held within the EU are not exploited more to identify and
eliminate some of these problems.

(Unless I've missed something, only Microsoft has made available a large
collection of test/sample documents, presumably ones that Office does well.
Apache OpenOffice is discussing ways to provide a contributed compilation
from other sources that can be used openly but I don't know if any action is
pending.)

 - Dennis