     Tony.
     Thanks for the suggestion, I did however omit to mention that the
said files are saved out onto a CD.
     Their are several files and none of them will open.
     I have changed the options in the folder so that Read Only is not
highlighted but after requesting Administrator permission I am then told
that Access is             denied.
     Could the problem be with the CD I wonder?
     Regards
     Den

On 24/01/2013 14:59, Tony Pursell [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]