Hi Florian, independent free software projects work like The Document Foundation.
Of course, there is always a chance to develop a business around LibreOffice, but the core of the
foundation will always be based on volunteer work and this, in my opinion, is not a problem but an
advantage, because it protects our independence.
Best, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile +39.348.5653829