[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: LibOCon 2013 Call for Locations
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibOCon 2013 Call for Locations
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:09:40 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Hi Florian et al:
Le 2012-08-11 05:31, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
while we are still in preparations for 2012, back earlier this year, we
announced  that end of August we would start the Call for Locations
for the upcoming year.
I would re-use the text from
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/CallforLocation, since that
seems to fit. My proposal is that the CfL ends end of the year, December
31st, with announcing the final location sometime in February, which
should leave plenty of time for preparations.
Any objections that I start so?
I have added this to our LibreOffice Events Calendar (October 15 2012) along with the wiki page link.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] LibOCon 2013 Call for Locations||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Too dangerous putting 3.6.x on the main download page at the moment without putting an orange circle and second in place order
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Too dangerous putting 3.6.x on the main download page at the moment without putting an orange circle and second in place order
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon 2013 Call for Locations
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed