[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] [QA] LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 first tests results
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] [QA] LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 first tests results
- From: Carlo Strata <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:40:21 +0200
- To: "TDF, discuss" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "LibreOffice, users" <email@example.com>
My current notebook system:
- OpenSuSE 12.1, updated, gnome 3.4.1, Kernel Linux 3.1.10-63-desktop, x86-64 (on an Intel EM64T Cpu), italian GUIed;
- nVidia GeForce 9500M GS - 512 Mbyte dedicated Video RAM, kernel integrated nouveau driver;
- LibreOffice "vanilla" Version *126.96.36.199* (Build ID: 4db6344), italian GUIed.
In the LibreOffice *188.8.131.52* first tests I dealt with this bugs:
- system integratiion file association fails (even though .../desktop-integration/libreoffice3.6-suse-menus-3.6.0-104.noarch.rpm was installed);
- italian dictionary doesn't seem to check the words (none incorrect were underlined);
- importing a pdf file results in a read only opened Draw document and the read only state still remains/persists after "saving as" a LibreOffice Draw file (odg file).
In the first 184.108.40.206 - that I have just downloaded and installed - test all of upper bugs seem to be fixed! :-)
Fine work from tester and developer and bug fixer!
Have a nice and sunny day!
ing. Carlo Strata
via Botticelli 1/4
30031 Dolo - VE
Italia - Italy
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] [QA] LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 first tests results||M Henri Day <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Libre Office & Zotero Integration [Proposition of a New Partner?]
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [QA] LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 first tests results
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Would you be so nice and forward this to some mailinglists...
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [QA] LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 first tests results