[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed
- From: Tanstaafl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:42:44 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 2012-08-12 12:26 PM, Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I know we had numerous discussions on this topic in the past, but the
outcome was that roughly 50% were for this change, and 50% refused it,
so I am really sitting between two chairs here, for which I beg for your
understanding. On the one hand, those complaining the lists are unusable
with reply-to mangling, on the other hand, those complaining the lists
are unusable without reply-to mangling. Unfortunately, combining those
two, even on a per-recipient basis, is not possible, so they are
mutually exclusive to each other.
In order to find out the real impact, I simply changed the setting, and
again, I beg for your understanding.
The ideal would be a way for this setting to be per user...
I'm fairly sure the new Mailman3 will allow this... and there are lots more reasons to migrate once it is released/stable as well.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Reply settings on this list have changed