[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Libo discussion group on LinkedIn
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Libo discussion group on LinkedIn
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:47:15 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
Le 2012-07-29 04:20, Kostas Mousafiris a écrit :
Hey, that was a truly great idea Marc!
I already put it in practice :-)
I wrote back to those guys, inviting them both to be a little more
precise as to the difficulties they encountered
and to also join LireOffice Discuss list, so that they can contribute
too, with their personal feedback,
to a productive and collective effort towards improving the product.
For those who were surprised by the existence of a Libo discussion group
in LinkedIn, http://tinyurl.com/c8u7z8u
Have a nice Sunday!
Στις 29/07/2012 12:30 πμ, ο/η Marc Paré έγραψε:
join the discussion here where we concentrate on improving the product.
Great! Hopefully we will get concrete feedback and some bug submissions from it. I believe some devs are listening on the discuss list and keep an eye out for things like this.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] PDF and Watermark on 3.6.0: considerations
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice Conference: Call for Papers ends in about two weeks
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] PDF and Watermark on 3.6.0: considerations
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice Conference: Call for Papers ends in about two weeks