[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Looking for an easier way to do the following in a spreadsheet
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Looking for an easier way to do the following in a spreadsheet
- From: Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:54:49 +0200
- To: email@example.com
2012/7/15 dave_ <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> By saving a spreadsheet as a csv file, I can import the values into another
> program (it creates labels and btw the program is designed for it printer
> only). The labels are "paired numbers"
> Let say I have a column labeled A-O (starting at cell a1
> A B C D E F G H and so on (this is row 1)
> 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 and so on (this is row a2)
> 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 10 10 and so on (this is row a3)
> Cell A1 will be the starting input value and the rest will be generated
> a1= a1 b2=a2 c2=a2+1 d2=a1+2 e2=a1+2 f2=a1+3 and so on.
> (1) (1) (2) (3) (3)
> Since column O makes the total columns number odd (15 colums) I cannot just
> "copy" the cells down.
> Any know an easier way of doing this. I am enclosing a sample file
> (hopefully anyway). :)
> Thanks ahead to all that helps.
Here is my try:
C8=1 (why complicate things?)
Fill D8 to R8.
Select Q8:R8, drag them to B9:C9. These cells will then be the first
two cells on the next row.
Fill D8:P8 to D9:P9 to complete the row.
Now you have a complete row (B9:P9) that you can fill down as far as you want.
Here is my version of your file:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Looking for an easier way to do the following in a spreadsheet||dave_ <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Looking for an easier way to do the following in a spreadsheet
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] PDF and Watermark on 3.6.0: considerations
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Looking for an easier way to do the following in a spreadsheet
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] CALC- How to protect cells and remove cell boarder outline